Dr Vincent Braniff grauduated from the University of Adelaide in 1993; after an internship at the Royal Adelaide Hospital he returned to Sydney and completed his residency at St Vincent’s Hospital in Sydney.
He maintained part-time work in the accident and emergency unit, whilst undertaking full time army service as a Regimental Medical Officer for the next 4 years and subsequent reserve service. After this he undertook periods of surg Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hears program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care trainingSt Andrew's War Memorial Hospital Present
Founding PartnerGP Practice Present
Senior LecturerUniversity of Queensland Present