Dr Sue Postle is a General Practitioner with a dedicated mental health practice in Matraville, in south eastern Sydney.
Dr Sue Postle studied her medical degree at the University of New South Wales. She then trained and became a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
She worked as a GP in Leichardt, Maroubra and Kings Cross and at the University of NSW Health Service.
Having develope Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hearts program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care trainingSt Andrew's War Memorial Hospital Present
Founding PartnerGP Practice Present
Senior LecturerUniversity of Queensland Present