Mr Shoane Ip is a Cardiothoracic Surgeon located in Victoria. Consulting at the Austin Hospital and in private practice at Melbourne Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
After completing his Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Shoane completed speciality cardiothoracic training at various health centres including the Austin Hospital.
He is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS).
Procedures & Conditions
- Cardiac Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
Consultant Cardiothoracic SurgeonAustin Hospital Present
Consultant Cardiothoracic SurgeonMelbourne Cardiothoracic Surgeons Present
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
Research & Publications
1. Marney, L. & Ip, Shoane & Iyer, A. & Yadav, S.. (2013). Beating Heart Aortic Valve Replacement in the Presence of Patent Internal Thoracic Artery Grafts. Heart, Lung and Circulation. 22. 475–476. 10.1016/j.hlc.2013.03.046.
2. Ip, Shoane & Marney, Lucy & Iyer, Anand & Yadav, Sumit. (2013). Short Term Results of the ATS 3F Stentless Valve for Aortic Valve and Root Replacement. Heart, Lung and Circulation. 22. 472. 10.1016/j.hlc.2013.03.039.
3. Ip, Shoane & Teh, Bing & Yap, Zeng & Gooi, Julian & Knight, Simon & Seevanayagam, Siven. (2011). Pulmonary Lobectomy for NSCLC in Octogenarians. Heart Lung and Circulation – HEART LUNG CIRC. 20. 51-52. 10.1016/j.hlc.2010.10.038.
4. Ip, Shoane & Gooi, Julian & Knight, Simon & Seevanayagam, Siven. (2011). Accuracy in Staging Lung Cancer using Ebus Transbronchial Needle Aspiration. Heart Lung and Circulation – HEART LUNG CIRC. 20. 51-51. 10.1016/j.hlc.2010.10.037.
5. Seixas, S. & Brotchie, Peter & Ip, Shoane & Jackson, Graeme. (2009). Localization of the Cognitive Spatial Map for Navigation in Humans. Neuroimage. 47. 10.1016/S1053-8119(09)72049-X.View More