Dr Yusof Mutahar is an Australian Doctor and General Practitioner with interest in all aspects of Medicine and General Practice.
Dr Yusof Mutahar was born on the 18th March 1990, in Perth, Western Australia. He graduated from Hale School in 2007 and pursued his Medical training at the University of Western Australia.
Dr Yusof Mutahar completed his medical degree, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of S Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hears program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care trainingSt Andrew's War Memorial Hospital Present
Founding PartnerGP Practice Present
Senior LecturerUniversity of Queensland Present