I am passionate and vibrant GP with over 20 years of experience. I have trained over 30 doctors in their study to specialise as a GP and have received awards for this supervision and training. I enjoy all areas of general practice, but have a particular interest in adult medical problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma and haemochromatosis. I also have extensive experience with the workers compensation system and treating injured Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hearts program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care training