Dr Sarah Horniblow graduated with honours from the University of NSW in 1986. She has 25 years experience as a General Practitioner and Women’s Health Clinician working both nationally and internationally.
Dr Horniblow is trained in IUD (including mirena) and implanon insertion, is involved in Shared Antenatal Care, and is a member of the Australian Menopause Society. She continues to provide relief services in rural and remote Austra Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hears program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care trainingSt Andrew's War Memorial Hospital Present
Founding PartnerGP Practice Present
Senior LecturerUniversity of Queensland Present