Dr Rob Lopis joined the George Street Medical Centre in 2015. He brings a wealth of experience. Previously, he looked after many families in Strathfield for 27 years where he was the senior partner. He also worked at Burwood Road Medical Centre for 5 years.
Rob is committed to practising a high standard of medicine. His medical and interpersonal skills are highly valued by his patients and he takes pride in ‘going the extra mile’ to Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hearts program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease