Dr Melody Jackson is a General Practitioner and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
She completed her medical degree at University of Notre Dame, Sydney, and a Master of Public Health at University of Sydney, before working at Westmead Public Hospital as a junior doctor. Here, she developed a keen interest in women’s health, mental health, and antenatal and postnatal care of both mothers and babies. She complet Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hears program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care trainingSt Andrew's War Memorial Hospital Present
Founding PartnerGP Practice Present
Senior LecturerUniversity of Queensland Present