Undergraduate study at UNSW.
Hospital placements in St George and Sutherland Hospitals, and Children’s Hospital Westmead.
Previously worked in practices in Grafton, Marrickville, Maroubra and Hurstville.
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hears program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care trainingSt Andrew's War Memorial Hospital Present
Founding PartnerGP Practice Present
Senior LecturerUniversity of Queensland Present