I have completed my internship and first year of residency at Flinders Medical Centre in Adelaide then worked as a Registered Medical Officer for 2 years in main Adelaide Hospitals such as Royal Adelaide Hospital and Lyell McEwin Hospital and as a locum at Modbury Hospital and TQEH where I have gained knowledge and experience working in different medical fields.
Then I have spent two years as a GP registrar working in rural South Austra Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hears program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care trainingSt Andrew's War Memorial Hospital Present
Founding PartnerGP Practice Present
Senior LecturerUniversity of Queensland Present