Dr Jacqueline Kramer-Maier is an experienced Skin Cancer Physician with over 14 years of clinical experience in this area of medicine. Her practice at Forest Way Skin Cancer Clinic in Frenchs Forest, Sydney encompasses the early diagnosis and optimal treatment of all types of skin cancers.
Jacqueline graduated in Medicine from the University of Sydney in 1983 and was awarded the Robert Craig Memorial Prize for Surgery. She completed Gen Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hears program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care trainingSt Andrew's War Memorial Hospital Present
Founding PartnerGP Practice Present
Senior LecturerUniversity of Queensland Present