Female specialist GP and Cosmetic Physician, working 3 days a week at Rosebery on Monday/Wednesday/Friday.
Special areas of interest and skills include:
– Women’s Health
– Sexual Health
– Contraception including IUDs and Implanon
– Children and Adolescents
– Skincare including problem skin, acne, sun damage and minor procedures
– Aesthetics inc Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hears program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care trainingSt Andrew's War Memorial Hospital Present
Founding PartnerGP Practice Present
Senior LecturerUniversity of Queensland Present