Glenn is a founding partner at Como GP, which opened its doors on 7 March 2017
Glenn obtained his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Honours from the University of Western Australia in 2003 and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. Glenn has been working locally in the Como area since 2009 and enjoys the challenge and variety of all areas of general practice, including minor surgery such as Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hearts program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension