David completed his medical training at the University of New South Wales in 2008. He did his internship and residency at Concord Repatriation Hospital from 2009 to 2011. He did his GP training in Newcastle and became a Fellow for the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) in 2014.
In 2015, he opened Ashford Avenue Family Practice. It is a teaching medical centre in Milperra.
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hears program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care trainingSt Andrew's War Memorial Hospital Present
Founding PartnerGP Practice Present
Senior LecturerUniversity of Queensland Present
People also viewed these Specialists
Associate Professor Martin Ng
Interventional Cardiology and Accredited TAVI Practitioner
MBBS, PhD, FRACP, ACGME