Dr Yap is a Sydney CBD based doctor since 2005.
Having graduated from the University of New South Wales with Honours, he completed his hospital residency years at Prince of Wales Hospital where he was awarded resident teacher of the year. He continues to be an accredited supervisor and teacher for postgraduate doctors.
He qualified with a Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 2004. He subsequent Read More...
* This physician is currently not participating in the Hope For Hears program. This profile was created using publicly available information.
Procedures & Conditions
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Peri-operative Management
- Complex Percutaneous Coronary Revascularisation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Assessment
- Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Cardiology
anaesthetics and intensive care trainingSt Andrew's War Memorial Hospital Present
Founding PartnerGP Practice Present
Senior LecturerUniversity of Queensland Present