About the Practice
Calvary Cardiac Care combines best practice and the latest advanced technology to investigate and manage heart and vascular conditions. Our cardiac centre is located on the Lower Ground Floor of the Calvary Lenah Valley Hospital in Tasmania.
The Calvary Lenah Valley Hospital provides an extensive range of specialised medical and surgical services.
Our highly skilled and experienced Cardiac professionals, nurses and medical support staff are dedicated to providing a high standard of care for patients with the latest in medical technology.
Calvary Cardiac Care Centre performs a wide range of cardiology procedures including coronary angiography, coronary angioplasty, echocardiography, pacemaker implantation, and ICD implantation to list a few.
- 12 lead Electrocardiograph (ECG)
- 24-Hour Blood Pressure Monitor
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
- Exercise Stress Echocardiography
- Exercise Stress Test
- Holter Monitor
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
- Implantable Loop Recorder
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pacemaker In-Clinic Check
- Pacemaker Remote Monitoring
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure (PFO)
- Transoesophageal Echocardiography
Calvary Cardiac Centre is located on the Lower Ground Floor of the Calvary Lenah Valley Hospital.
Address:49 Augusta Rd, Lenah Valley TAS 7008
Phone: (03) 6278 5415 or 03 6228 0300
Fax: (03) 6278 9221